Reading… The one thing we do without even thinking about what is read… Subconscious. Like when we make choices, and forget we made them, and have to go back and double check. Sometimes we read things, and are not even aware that we have just agreed with something, or someone… Subconsciously we did though. Like how crazy is that?
I have to apologize beforehand if it sounds like a crazy “solo dolo” type of intro, but I’ve been reading my philosophy textbooks again, and… It takes a while for me to recover from “over analysis”.
Meanwhile. A book that I am really looking forward to buy (Amazon.com *free shipping), is Alexander McQueen‘s Savage Beauty Book.
How amazing is this imagery? I cannot wait to have it on my coffee table in my office (or in the lobby, *hint hint).
Just amazing… Speechless. I think even Socrates would want me to be quiet…
- Alexander McQueen 3D Skull Ring (hypebeast.com)
- Alexander McQueen (preppybaba.com)
- Carine Roitfeld the daring fashion innovator and provocateur..launching her own fashion book! (ladolcemoda.wordpress.com)
- Luxe Obsession: Alexander McQueen Ayers Snakeskin Knuckle Duster Clutch (dualshow.com)
- Alexander McQueen Flame Print Sneakers (formatmag.com)